We are providing you with this privacy notice to inform you of how we handle your personal information that we collect and may disclose to our affiliates. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all, sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
You are receiving this notice because you may obtain a financial product or service through us for personal, family or household purposes.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We obtain nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires, from interviews, and on forms you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number, occupation, assets and income;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and information from public records we may access in the ordinary course of business.
INFORMATION WE MAY PROVIDE TO OTHERS
Categories of Affiliates to Whom We May Disclose Personal Information. We may share personal information about you with our affiliates.
When We May Disclose Your Personal Information to Unaffiliated Third Parties. We will only share your personal information collected, as described above, with unaffiliated third parties:
- at your request;
- when you authorize us to process or service a transaction or product (unaffiliated third parties in this instance may include service providers such as
- property managers, accountants and other parties providing property management, servicing, accounting and record keeping services);
- with companies that perform sales and marketing services on our behalf with whom we have agreements to protect the confidentiality of your information and to use the information only for the purposes for which we disclose the information to them; or
- when required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities.
We do not otherwise provide information about you to outside firms, organizations or individuals except to our attorneys, accountants and auditors and as permitted by law.
What We Do To Protect Your Personal Information
We protect personal information provided to us by our individual investors according to strict standards of security and confidentiality. These standards apply to both our physical facilities and any online services we may provide. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard consumer information. We permit only authorized individuals, who are trained in the proper handling of individual investor information and need to access this information to do their job, to have access to this information.
For additional information please write us at Preferred Capital Securities, LLC, 3284 Northside Parkway NW, Suite 150, Atlanta, Georgia 30327.